1. If Tavon Austin isn’t a top 11 pick, GMs need to be fired.
2. Andy Reid has little to no interest in any of the top Qbs in the draft and probably is leaning towards Eric Fisher.
3. The Cards are taking a QB who’s not Matt Barkley at #7 overall.
4. Star Lotulelei will drop like a stone if he’s not medically cleared.
5. Te’o might have done well at his presser, but he came off as soft physically and reportedly evasive in the private interviews.
6. Teams are looking for ready to play players early this year. Projects will drop 15-30 picks.
7. The Rookie salary cap has changed this draft process more then people realize. The top 3 teams would listen to deals for picks for amounts that would have been laughable 3 seasons ago. You could get the #1 pick in this draft for a quality starter and a top 10 pick.