1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas. Yes, Gabbert is still technically there. Don’t be shocked if he goes to Buffalo or the Jets.
2. Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith QB WVU. Who knows who the coach will be in KC, but they need a real QB option. Barkley’s dropping like a stone.
3. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones LB UGA. Maybe not the best fit for him, but could be a major difference maker.
4. Carolina Panthers: Star Lotulelei DT Utah. Barring some massive change, go ahead and pencil him in for this pick.
5. St Louis Rams(from Washington): Luke Joeckel OT TAMU. Could be special.
6. Philadelphia Eagles: Manti Te’o LB Notre Dame. They need an OG, but there’s none worth the pick.
7. Oakland Raiders: Sam Montgomery DE LSU. Playmaker but they need a run stopper.
8. New York Jets: Mark Barkley QB Southern Cal. His drop stops here.
9. Buffalo Bills: Tajh Boyd QB Clemson Community College. They only regret this pick once: continuously.
10. St Louis Rams: Justin Hunter WR Tennessee. He’s leaving if Dooley is canned, he becomes Bradford’s first real weapon.
11. Tennessee Titans: Jon Hankins DT Ohio State. They need help on the oline, but they can’t pass on him.
12. San Diego Chargers: Jake Matthews OT TAMU. Clay’s cousin, Bruce’s son. Name the Bolts’ starting OTs.
13. New Orleans Saints: Barkevious Mingo DE LSU. Will drop due to size, but the saints snap him up in a second.
14. Miami Dolphins: Taylor Lewan OT Michigan. Who knows about Long staying there, Martin could move over to the left or Lewan plays RG for them.
15. Detroit Lions: DeMarcus Milliner CB Alabama. BPA. BPA. BPA
16. Dallas Cowboys: John Jenkins Stay Puft Marshmallow Man UGA. Ratliff moves to End.
17. Cincinnati Bengals: Alex Ogletree LB UGA. Probably leaving Athens, the Bengals love them some troubled LBs.
18. Arizona Cardinals: Barrett Jones OL Alabama. He’ll probably play RT for them.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jonathan Banks CB Miss State. BPA. BPA. BPA.
20. Seattle Seahawks: Keenan Allen WR California. Will drop when people watch the film this year.
21. New York Giants: Corey Lemonier DE Auburn. When in doubt, they take a pass rusher.
22. Minnesota Vikings: Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri. Kevin Williams is getting old.
23. Pittsburgh Steelers: Eric Reid S LSU. Polumalu is falling apart. Ryan Clark might be also.
24. New England Patriots: Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma. They really wanted Reid.
25. Indianapolis Colts: Louis Nix NT Notre Dame. The secret superstar in college ball this year.
26. Green Bay Packers: Giovanni Bernard RB UNC. Im guessing he leaves with so little competition in the draft.
27. Denver Broncos: Sharrif Floyd DT Florida. Limited, but talented. More a run stopper then a rusher.
28. San Francisco 49ers: Matt Elam S Florida. Both their safeties are headed out of town, they’re not going to take a project again.
29. Chicago Bears: DJ Fluker OT Alabama. Not having the greatest season and could stay in school, Eric Fisher from Central Michigan would be the pick here if Fluker stays in school.
30. Baltimore Ravens: Bacarri Rambo S UGA. Time to line up Reed’s replacement.
31. Atlanta Falcons: Chance Warmack OL Alabama. Best Bama Olineman so far. This allows the Falcons to shift things around on the line.
32. Houston Texans: Jesse Williams DT Alabama. Limited as solely a run stopper, but that’s what the Texans need.