1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck Qb Stanford. Status quo.
2. Cleveland Browns (projected trade with St Louis: Stl gets Pick #4+22, Cleveland’s 2nd and 4th in 2013 and Eric Steinbach): Robert Griffin III Baylor. As much as Luck is penciled in at 1, RG3 is penciled in at 2 imo.
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kahil OT Southern Cal. Joe Webb can be had for a low 2nd.
4. St Louis Rams(from Cleveland): Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma State. A real target for Bradford. An OT comes later.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Quentin Coples DE UNC. Terrible pass rush team.
6. St Louis Rams(projected trade with Washington: Washington gets pick 22, St Louis’ natural 2nd, Cleveland’s 2013 2nd and 4th and St Louis’ 2012 3rd rounder): Jonathan Martin OT Stanford. Bradford might have his pants off now. With no obvious move, Shanny drops down and considers best QB available at 22.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: David DeCastro OG Stanford. Monroe is a good OT…the rest of the line..meh.
8. Carolina Panthers: Morris Claiborne CB LSU. They could use a DLineman, but Brockers’ stock is falling.
9. Miami Dolphins: Alameda Ta’amu DT Washington. Switching a 4-3 eventually, Ta’amu could play in either.
10. Buffalo Bills: Mike Adams OT OSU. Name their LT.
11. Kansas City Chiefs: Trent Richardson RB Alabama. Thomas Jones can be had for cheap.
12. Seattle Seahawks: Courtney Upshaw LB/DE Alabama. Maybe not a 4-3 DE, but Chris Clemons eventually was able to make the move….
13. Arizona Cardinals: Riley Reiff OT Iowa. Levi Brown was a disaster.
14. Dallas Cowboys: Cordy Glenn OL UGA. They wanted DeCastro, they’ll settle for Glenn.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Kuechly LB Boston College. Reid screws up his OLB spot…again.
16. New York Jets: Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina. If they Jets stick with the Sanchize, they need a WR that isn’t a flake like Holmes.
17. Cincinnati Bengals(from Oakland): Michael Brockers DL LSU. His stock is in freefall right now.
18. San Diego Chargers: Michael Floyd WR ND. Goodbye VJax.
19. Chicago Bears: Orson Charles TE UGA. With Tice taking control, the TE spot needs to be upgraded. If not this, maybe flip a 5th to DC for Cooley?
20. Tennessee Titans: Melvin Ingram DL South Carolina. Munchak needs Dline help.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Dre Kirpatrick CB Alabama. Another stock in freefall guy
22. Washington Redskins (from St Louis Rams via Cleveland Browns and Atlanta): Ryan Tannehill QB TAMU. Assuming they sign Peyton here. And they still have 2 high 2nds to get weapons for them.
23. Detroit Lions: Mark Barron SS Alabama. Status quo.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Nate Potter OT BSU. OLine is a major issue.
25. Denver Broncos: Fletcher Cox DT Miss State. Hard working tough DT who’ll start tomorrow.
26. Houston Texans: Kendall Wright WR Baylor. No matter what, they need another WR option to team with Johnson.
27. New England Patriots(from NOLA): Vinny Curry DE Marshall. One of the lessons of the Super bowl: GET A FUCKING PASS RUSHER!
28. Green Bay Packers: Peter Konz OC Wisconsin. Scott Wells is going to cash in somewhere else.
29. Baltimore Ravens: Don’ta Hightower LB Alabama. Ray Ray’s replacemet.
30. San Fran 49ers: Stephen Hill WR Ga Tech. Him or Joe Adams here
31. New England Patriots: Winston Guy Jr S Kentucky. Vet player in college, smart, tough, selfless, 40 picks too high…sold!
32. New York Giants: Janois Jenkins CB North Alabama. Terrell Thomas and Ross are free agents.