1.Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck QB Stanford. He sits for 1-2 years until Peyton walks
2. St Louis Rams: Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma State. Bradford needs someone to throw it.
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil OT Southern Cal. Their oline is a wreck. Alshon Jeffery is the pick here if he declares.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Morris Claiborne CB LSU. They need defensive help and a WR isn’t worthy of this pick(assuming Jeffery stays).
5. Carolina Panthers: Quinton Coples DE UNC. BPA BPA BPA
6. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III Qb Baylor. This is more what I would do, but its plausible.
7. Miami Dolphins: Jonathan Martin OT Stanford. Marc Columbo has cost them a couple games.
8. Philadelphia Eagles: Devin Still DL PSU. They need help elsewhere, but this is Andy Reid we’re talking about here….
9. San Diego Chargers: David DeCastro OG Stanford. That oline needs help badly.
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dre KirkPatrick CB Alabama. So they can dump Talib.
11. Kansas City Chiefs: Matt Barkley QB Southern Cal. They just can’t pass on him.
12. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson RB Alabama. If Peyton Hillis wasn’t white, wouldn’t his issues be getting a lot of press?
13. Arizona Cardinals: Nate Potter OT Boise State. A reach, but they need the help.
14. Seattle Seahawks: Landry Jones Qb Oklahoma. Disaster.
15. Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw 34 rusher Alabama. They need defensive help badly.
16. Tennessee Titans: Cordy Glenn OG UGA. They need Olinemen badly.
17. New York Jets: Melvin Ingram DE South Carolina. Versatile and makes plays.
18. New York Giants: Vontaze Burfict LB Arizona State. The Giants need LB help badly, especially with Boley a bust and the rest of the group subpar at best.
19. Denver Broncos: Luke Kuechly LB BC. Another team that needs MLB help.
20. Cincinnati Bengals(from Oakland): Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska. Their defense is falling apart since Leon Hall went out.
21. Detroit Lions: Michael Floyd WR ND. Titus Young and Burleson aren’t the answer and this is a BPA team.
22. Dallas Cowboys: Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama. Jenkins and Newman were liabilities all year long.
23. Cincinnati Bengals: Montee Ball RB Wisconsin. Quietly put together a great season.
24. Chicago Bears: Riley Reiff OT Iowa. With Martz leaving for college ball, they’ll finally do something about their Oline.
25. Cleveland Browns(from Atlanta): Ryan Tannehill QB TAMU. Colt McCoy was who we thought he was: shitty.
26. New England Patriots(from New Orleans): Mark Barron SS Alabama. Rebounded with a big senior year, the Pats always have to have a great SS to make that system work.
27. Houston Texans: Dwight Jones WR UNC. Quietly moving up draft charts, Jones would make a good compliment to AJ.
28. Baltimore Ravens: Donta Hightower LB Alabama. Its clear that Ray Ray’s time in Balto is coming to an end. Hightower isn’t a need, but BPA.
29. San Francisco 49ers: Barrett Jones OL Alabama. Anthony Davis needs to move to OG. Jones can hold down a OT spot.
30. New England Patriots: Zach Brown LB UNC. They need reinforcement there badly.
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Adams OT OSU. Big masher of an OT for a line that needs the help. OLB is also a possibility with Harrison slowing down.
32. Green Bay Packers: Vince Curry 34 rusher Marshall. He’ll have time to develop, but they need another rusher out there if Bishop is hurt a lot.