1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck QB Stanford. If they’re picking here, I bet they deal down a few picks and reload their team. Some potential deals:
1-Trade down to Washington for #7, Skins’ 2013 1st Redskins 2nd, Redskins 2nd in 2013+LaRon Landry+something else
2-Trade down to Seattle for #10, Seahawks’ 1st in 2013, Seahawks 2nd in 2012+Golden Tate or Marshawn Lynch
3-Trade down to Cleveland for both 1st round picks+2 2nds+2013 1st rounder
2. Miami Dolphins: Landry Jones QB Oklahoma. Not a bad consolation prize. Miami, if they get a good QB, will be a sleeper next season.
3. Arizona Cardinals: Matt Kalil OT Southern Cal. Kolb may suck but he could be marginally effective if he can stay upright.
4. Carolina Panthers: Dre KirkPatrick CB Alabama. That defense is horrid.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma State(again assuming that Alshon Jeffery stays at USC). Del Rio probably won’t survive, but they’re building something in LA…I mean Jacksonville
6. St Louis Rams: Jonathan Martin OT Stanford. Saffold moves to the right, Jason Smith moves to Dallas.
7. Washington Redskins: Matt Barkley QB Southern Cal. I’m still not sold that Shanahan will draft a QB this high, I’ll buy this pick getting swapped for a Vet(or a young QB with talent) and a lower 1st rounder right now. But if they do go Qb, Barkley over Griffin 3.
8. Denver Broncos: Trent Richardson Rb Alabama. Putting together a quietly great season. Moreno and McGahee aren’t the answer.
9. Minnesota Vikings: Riley Reiff OT Iowa. They need an OL in the worst way
10. Seattle Seahawks: Robert Griffin 3 QB Baylor. Tavaris and Whitehurst wouldn’t be a good combo in the CFL.
11. Cleveland Browns: Ryan Tannehill QB TAMU. I have a suspicion that he’s going to shoot up the boards come combine time since he won’t have to make plays under pressure then lol.
12. Cincinnati Bengals(from Oakland Raiders): Quinton Coples DE UNC. They love them some pass rushers on that defense.
13. Kansas City Chiefs: Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina. Probably is leaving Columbia, they paid Flowers but won’t pay Carr(more than likely).
14. Dallas Cowboys: Cordy Glenn OG UGA. This is the wrong pick, they should take DeCastro here, but Dallas rarely makes good decisions in the draft.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama. Head case, but talented
16. Chicago Bears: Mike Adams OT OSU. Memo to Chicago: if you don’t draft a LT this year, Jerry Lewis won’t be holding a telethon to save Jay Cutler’s body.
17. Cleveland Browns(from Atlanta Falcons): Zach Brown OLB UNC. Very talented, plays like a vet.
18. New York Jets: Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame. Holmes and Plax aren’t the answer.
19. Tennessee Titans: David DeCastro OG Stanford. Can’t go wrong picking potentially the next Larry Allen.
20. Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw 3-4 rusher Alabama. They need a legit edge rusher, Upshaw has monster potential.
21. Philadelphia Eagles: Chase Thomas OLB Stanford. Andy Reid finally tries to fix his bleeding OLB sore.
22. Detroit Lions: Vontaze Burfict LB ASU. The Lions are a solid BPA drafting team. Burfict doesn’t fill a need, but is too talented to pass on.
23. Houston Texans: Jeff Fuller WR TAMU. More of a possession guy, but they could use the support.
24. San Diego Chargers: Melvin Ingram DE/OLB South Carolina. Play him outside, inside, where ever you want.
25. Baltimore Ravens: Barrett Jones OL Alabama. They can’t get this pick in fast enough.
26. Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Polk RB Washington. More of a Portis 1 cut and go type, with Benson slowing down they could do well together.
27. New York Giants: Luke Kuechly LB BC. The Giants are another BPA team, and Coughlin loves him some BC guys.
28. San Francisco 49ers: Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma. Crabtree is developing nicely, but Braylon Edwards will walk for more money.
29. New England Patriots(from New Orleans): Devin Taylor DE/OLB South Carolina. Big with a big work ethic, he’s a perfect fit for their system and what they look for in a prospect.
30. New England Patriots: Morris Claiborne CB LSU. They badly need DB help.
31. Pittsburgh Steelers: Kelechi Osemele OL Iowa State. Can play OT or OG, they need the help.
32. Green Bay Packers: Jared Crick DL Nebraska. Injured, but the Pack can afford to wait on him.