1. Carolina: Nick Fairley DT Auburn. Status quo ante.
2. Denver: AJ Green WR UGA. I’m buying the rumors going around that they’ll reinforce the defense via FA/trade and go BPA.
3. Buffalo: Von Miller DE/OLB TAMU. And they never let him meet Maybin.
4. Cincinnati: Julio Jones WR Alabama. The Tocho show is being canceled in the Cincinnati market…
5. Arizona: Blaine Gabbert QB Missouri. Makes more sense than going after Vince Young.
6. Cleveland: Robert Quinn DE UNC. Switching to the 4-3.
7. San Francisco: Patrick Peterson CB LSU. Not dropping due to perceived value.
8. Tennessee: Marcell Dareus DT Alabama. Status quo ante.
9. Dallas: Adrian Clayborn DL Iowa. Olshanky was a major bust. Spears is done. Ryan needs a good 5 tech to run that defense around. Either its take one high, or deal for a real NT and move Ratliff outside.
10. Washington: Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh. He makes a lot of sense for the Skins. They can let someone else overpay Santana Moss and he’s a chain moving type WR who can go deep against slower secondaries that they desperately need.
11. Houston: Prince Amukarama CB Nebraska. They need front 7 personnel, they also need a DB worth a damn.
12. Minnesota: Ryan Mallet QB Arkansas. A gunner for a deep attack team.
13. Detroit: Derek Sherrod OT Miss State. They need a left tackle.
14. St Louis: Martez Wilson LB Illinois. A playmaker for a team that badly needs one.
15. Miami: Mark Ingram RB Alabama. Wake me if they resign Brown.
16. Jacksonville: Da’Quan Bowers DE Clemson. Status quo ante.
17. New England(From Oakland): Aldon Smith DE Missouri. Can stand up or play 5 tech.
18. San Diego: Quinton Carter S Oklahoma. I’m betting that they don’t want to shell out to bring back Weddle.
19. New York Giants: Joseph Barksdale OT LSU. Beatty, McKenzie, Andrews and Meredith aren’t the answer opposite of Diehl.
20. Tampa Bay: Mike Pouncey OG Florida. So they don’t have to pay Joseph.
21. Seattle: Tyron Smith OT Southern Cal. Maybe more natural on the right, which is fine with Carroll/Cable.
22. Baltimore: Titus Young WR Boise State. A great senior bowl makes him shoot up.
23. New Orleans: Mikel Leshoure RB Illinois. They just can’t pass on his measurable.
24. Indianapolis: Nate Solder OT Colorado. Questionable senior bowl, but his great footwork and ability to pull out makes him attractive to Poilan.
25. Philadelphia: Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin. Must…have…big Olinemen…must…have …big….olinemen…
26. Kansas City: Leonard Hankerson WR Miami. They really want Titus Young, they’ll really be happy with Hankerson.
27. Atlanta: Cameron Jordan DL California. They probably move him inside.
28. New England: Torrey Smith WR UMD. A bit of a reach, but they need an outside WR who can burn.
29. Chicago: Ricky Stanzi QB Iowa. I don’t think Cutler is long for DC. Stanzi needs to sit for a year or two, maybe a McNabb for Cutler+a conditional 2012 pick deal?
30. New York Jets: Terrance Toliver WR LSU. I assume that they’ll resign Holmes, but they still need a possession guy who can go long from time to time.
31. Green Bay: Ben Ijalana OT Villanova. Clifton is running out of time.
32. Pittsburgh: Lee Ziemba OT Auburn. Shooting up after a great senior bowl, but still a mild reach. Him, Jason Pinkston or Castonzo here.
33. New England(from Carolina): Rodney Hudson OG FSU. Another fast riser due to the senior bowl. He replaces Mankins.
34. Denver: Brandon Harris CB Miami. Champ is done(his pro bowl this year is a total joke).
35. Buffalo: Anthony Castonzo OT BC. Whomever is playing Qb for them needs a real line.
36. Cincinnati: Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue. I don’t think he fits their defense, but this pick makes logical sense.
37. Arizona: Akeem Ayers LB UCLA. Dansby’s replacement(only 12 months late)
38. Cleveland: Christian Ponder Qb FSU. Shooting up the boards after a great senior bowl. Shurmer didn’t draft McCoy and probably wants someone else.
39. San Francisco: Andy Dalton QB TCU. Probably a better move than spiking 2011 for Andrew Luck.
40. Tennessee: Steve Wisniewski OL PSU. I’m assuming Munchak will be the new coach.
41. Dallas: Aaron Williams CB Texas. Jenkins is a disaster, Newman will be dumped.
42. Washington: Phil Taylor DL Baylor. BPA. A great NT makes the entire 3-4 better.
43. Houston: Allen Bailey DL Miami. They need a 5 tech for that defense.
44. Minnesota: Marcus Cannon OG TCU. Hutchinson is almost done.
45. Detroit: Bruce Carter OLB UNC. They need help for that LB corps.
46. St Louis: Dwayne Harris WR ECU. His stock is high, Harris can start immediately.
47. Denver(from Miami): Robert Sands S WVU. Dawkins is the Walking Dead.
48. Jacksonville: Deunta Williams S UNC. Probably the only player in the draft hoping for a lockout lol.
49. Oakland: Cam Newton QB Auburn. I can hear Al Saunders screaming.
50. San Diego: Greg Jones LB Michigan State. His stock is falling after a bad senior bowl.
51. New York Giants: Rashad Carmichael CB Va Tech. They have a roster full of slot Cbs.
52. Tampa Bay: JJ Watt DL Wisconsin. He can play inside or as a strong side DE.
53. Seattle: Drake Nevis DT LSU. A penetrator for a defense that needs one.
54. Baltimore: Quan Sturdivant LB UNC. Versatile 3-4 LB
55. New Orleans: Corey Liuget DL Illinois. Decent sized tweener.
56. Indianapolis: Ryan Williams RB Va Tech. Addai is leaving, Brown is effective in spurts.
57. Philadelphia: Colin Kaepernick QB Nevada. Ookie is a 2-3 year option at QB at best. Kolb will be dealt before long. Kaepernick can learn from Reid for awhile.
58. Kansas City: Justin Houston 34 OLB UGA. Hali is an UFA and they don’t have another rusher.
59. Atlanta: Jerrel Jernigan WR Troy. A smallish burner to team with White. He’s more of a mid-level slasher of a WR.
60. New England: Cameron Heyward DL Ohio State. They really like to flood certain areas in a single draft.
61. Chicago: Darius Morris OL Temple. A bit short for a LT, but he can play there.
62. San Diego(from Jets): Sam Acho 34 OLB/DE Texas. English has been a bust. Phillips needs another rusher to work with.
63. Green Bay: Austin Pettis WR Boise State. A flanker with good intangibles. Driver doesn’t have much time left, and Jones has butterfingers.
64. Pittsburgh: Brooks Reid 34 OLB Arizona. When in doubt, take an athletic LB for Blitzburgh.