1. Carolina Panthers: Andrew Luck QB Stanford. Jimmy the Pickle isn’t a long term answer.
2. Buffalo Bills: AJ Green WR UGA. Assuming they make a move for a QB in free agency/trade.
3. Detroit Lions: Patrick Patterson CB LSU. They need defensive playmakers in the worst way.
4. New England Patriots(from Oakland): Mark Ingram RB Alabama. Belichick stops futzing around with crap at the Rb position.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska. Mathis is getting old and the rest of the secondary is awful.
6. St Louis Rams: Julio Jones WR Alabama. A weapon for Bradford.
7. Arizona Cardinals: Deunta Williams FS UNC. They really miss Rolle.
8. New York Giants: Travis Lewis OLB Oklahoma. If they’re picking here, Reese/Coughlin are fried chicken.
9. Cleveland Browns: Robert Quinn DE/OLB UNC. Don’t be shocked if Philly is picking here.
10. San Francisco 49ers: Aaron Williams CB Texas. Clements is bad, Spencer is worse. I bet they really regret not flipping the Anthony Davis pick for McNabb.
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Ryan Mallett Qb Arkansas. Big mistake for him to come out now.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Marcell Dareus DL Alabama. Tampa doesn’t mind head cases. McCoy and Dareus make for a tough DL to run
13. Minnesota Vikings: Derek Sherrod OT Miss State. Big road grader who replaces McKinnie or moves inside.
14. Denver Broncos: Cameron Heyward DL Ohio State. The 3-4 ain’t going to work without a good DE.
15. Miami Dolphins: Mikel LeShoure RB Illinois. Watch him, and tell me he doesn’t belong in the top half of the 1st round. I dare you.
16. Houston Texans: Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh. Mario Williams is one of the best DLmen in the NFL. They have almost nothing on the other side of him.
17. Baltimore Ravens: Joseph Barksdale OT LSU. Gaither is on his way out of Balto.
18. Dallas Cowboys: Will Hill FS Florida. Ball isn’t bad, but isn’t good.
19. Philadelphia Eagles: Anthony Costanzo OT BC. Winston Justice is horrible, along with the rest of the Eagles’ Oline. If they flip Kolb to Cleveland, don’t be shocked with a reach for a QB here like Ricky Stanzi.
20. San Diego Chargers: Jonathan Baldwin WR Pittsburgh. V-Jax is going to be gone they need a big target for Rivers.
21. Indianapolis Colts: DeMarcus Love OT Arkansas. Big, raw, fast..Polian can’t help himself.
22. New England Patriots: Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa. They haven’t been the same since they dumped Seymour.
23. Chicago Bears: Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin. Chris Williams can’t stay healthy.
24. Washington Redskins: Don’ta Hightower LB Alabama. He can play inside, outside and just makes plays. If they’re picking higher, they’ll go after the top WR or CB.
25. Seattle Seahawks: DeAndre McDaniel S Clemson Community College. Lawyer Milloy is their starting Strong Safety. Not joking.
26. New York Jets: Kendrick Ellis NT Hampton. Him or Powe here with Kris Jenkins’ health issues.
27. Green Bay Packers: Greg Jones ILB Michigan State. Hawk is on his way out of Titletown.
28. Kansas City Chiefs: Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame. Chambers is so-so for them, Bowe is a flanker, Floyd is a deep threat when healthy.
29. New Orleans Saints: Bruce Carter OLB UNC. The Tarheel mass exodus continues.
30. Tennessee Titans: Mark Herzlich OLB BC. A bit high, but Fisher likes leaders/high character guys.
31. Atlanta Falcons: Ryan Broyles WR/R Oklahoma. Ryan Broyles, meet Dexter McCluster.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jerrell Powe NT Ole Miss. Hampton’s getting up there in years.