1. St Louis Rams: Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska
2. Detroit Lions: Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Eric Berry S Tennessee
4. Washington Redskins: Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Russell Okung OT Okla State
The Top 5 picks are pretty static right now headed into free agency, barring some major moves, I think this will be the top 5 in April.
6. Seattle Seahawks: Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
7. Cleveland Browns: Rolando McClain LB Alabama
8. Oakland Raiders: Taylor Mays S USC
9. Buffalo Bills: Bruce Campbell OT UMD
These 4 are going to be fairly unpredictable, especially with 3 of them hiring new decision makers and the Raiders still being run by Al Davis. All 4 of these could go Qb, need or the biggest name left on the board.
10. Denver Broncos(from Chicago): Terrance Cody NT Alabama
11. Jacksonville Jaguars: Damian Williams WR USC
12. Miami Dolphins: Mike Iupati OG Idaho
These 3 have a good structure in place, but need that one contributor to put them in the playoffs. Denver will almost certainly take the best Alabama defender available at 10, Jacksonville might go DE, TE or WR(I think Tebow is off the table for them right now) and Miami probably will draft the best interior lineman they can get(they want Cody apparently).
13. San Francisco 49ers: Joe Haden CB Florida
14. Seattle Seahawks(from Denver): Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
15. New York Giants: Nate Allen S South Florida
16. San Francisco 49ers(from Carolina): Anthony Davis OT Rutgers
The San Fran cohort: Seattle probably will take Clausen if San Fran passes on him at 13, but San Fran could go in a number of way with their firsts. The Giants need to figure out what their defensive problem is, if they think it was Tuck/Osi, they’ll go DE. If they think it was Kenny Phillips getting hurt, they’ll take the best cover safety they can find.
17. Tennessee Titans: Greg Hardy DE Ole Miss
18. Pittsburgh Steelers: Trent Williams OT Oklahoma
19. Atlanta Falcons: Derrick Morgan DE Ga. Tech
20. Houston Texans: Chad Jones S LSU
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Dez Bryant WR Okla State
The predictable cohort: all five of these teams really shouldn’t try any deception with their draft interviews, everyone knows what they’re after.
22. New England Patriots: Jahvid Best RB California
23. Green Bay Packers: Jason Fox OT Miami
24. Philadelphia Eagles: John Jerry OL Ole Miss
25. Baltimore Ravens: Golden Tate WR Notre Dame
Crazy town: These teams do like to trade in the first and are known for appearing to reach for players they think fit their system(usually with good results).
26. Arizona Cardinals: Carlos Dunlap DE Florida
27. Dallas Cowboys: Dan Williams DL Tennessee
28. San Diego Chargers: Ryan Matthews RB Fresno State
29. New York Jets: Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma State
The fake contenders: The Cards and Bolts are going to have to replace impending FA losses with players who can contribute now, the Boys need youth on both lines and the Jets need a reason to dump Lito Sheppard.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Brian Price DT UCLA
31. New Orleans Saints: Jared Odrick DL PSU
32. Indianapolis Colts: Patrick Robinson CB FSU
Luxury goods: all three of these teams probably won’t have any glaring needs in the draft(maybe Minny with Favre, but they won’t know that either way by the draft probably). Expect them to target players who allow them to dump Vets(or let them walk via FA).